This site is a fork of the original NPS@ server
March 1st, 2023: NPS@ updated (see NEWS).
A brief introduction to GOR IV
GOR IV is the fourth version of GOR secondary structure prediction
methods based on the information theory. There is no defined decision constant. GOR IV uses all possible pair frequencies within
the window of 17 amino acid residues.
Availability in NPS@
This method is available :
- from a dedicated page
- in secondary structure prediction consensus
- in protein multiple sequence alignment:
- when you work with a sequence in NPS@ if you make a consensus secondary structure prediction on it
No parameter required.
NPS@ GOR4 output example
You can see:
- the color coded prediction (a sequence line and below the corresponding predicted states)
- the sequence length
- the percentage of each secondary element
- two graphics, the first to summarize the prediction, the second contains the score curve for each predicted state
- the parameters used
- a link to the prediction result text file
Last modification time : Wed Dec 21 18:00:32 2022. Current time : Tue Mar 28 17:21:38 2023. User : email@example.com.