This site is a fork of the original NPS@ server
November 27th, 2023: NPS@ updated (see NEWS).
A brief introduction to SIMPA96
SIMPA96 is a nearest neighbor secondary structure prediction method. It's based on the homologue method described by
Levin et al.
Availability in NPS@
This method is available :
- from a dedicated page
- in secondary structure prediction consensus
- in protein multiple sequence alignment:
- when you work with a sequence in NPS@ if you make a consensus secondary structure prediction on it
No parameter required.
NPS@ SIMPA96 output example
You can see:
- the color coded prediction (a sequence line and below the corresponding predicted states).
- the sequence length.
- the percentage of each secondary element.
- two graphics, the first summarize the prediction, the second contains the reliability score for each predicted state
- the parameters used
- a link to the prediction result text file
Last modification time : Wed Dec 21 18:01:54 2022. Current time : Tue Nov 28 10:53:52 2023. User : firstname.lastname@example.org.